Retrotimer is created with retrospective moderators in mind.
Its job is to keep track of time during the workshop, so that you can focus on facilitation and people in the room (which is what matters, right?)
=== WHAT YOU CAN DO ===
- Plan a 5-stage retrospective
- Randomly generate a retrospective (if you're feeling lucky :-) )
- Define a timebox for each stage
- Get a sound when timebox is over for stage and the entire retro
=== LIMITATIONS ===
This is a very basic version of the app, I want to check if people find useful before I put more effort into it (think of it as an early MVP). Because of that, there are some limitations to what the app can do:
- Countdown works only if the app is in foreground. It freezes when the app enters background. Don't worry, your screen won't lock itself when the app is running.
- Only sound notifcations are available when timebox is over.
I hope you will enjoy the app!
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Retrotimer is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Retrotimer (version 1.0) has a file size of 49.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.